View : 612 Download: 0
Cooperative multi-catalyst systems for one-pot organic transformations
- Cooperative multi-catalyst systems for one-pot organic transformations
- Ji M.L.; Na Y.; Han H.; Chang S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemical Society Reviews
- Chemical Society Reviews vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 302 - 312
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- One-pot co-catalyst systems are covered in this tutorial review. It is divided into three sections according to the reaction types: i) one catalyst performs a desired reaction as the second catalyst restores the first catalytic species back into its original state for the next catalytic cycles, ii) two catalysts carry out sequential organic transformations, in which the first step is carried out by one catalyst to afford certain intermediates being to be subjected to the second catalyst for the next step, and iii) cooperative catalytic actions on both substrates by suitable catalysts proceed in a substrate-selective manner followed by the subsequent coupling of the two activated adducts providing the desired products.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 촉매반응ㆍ합성연구센터 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.