View : 288 Download: 0
Advanced medical image visualization and analysis systems for diagnosis and treatment planning
- Advanced medical image visualization and analysis systems for diagnosis and treatment planning
- Kim M.-H.; Lee Y.-B.; Choi Y.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of 2004 International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems, ISPACS 2004
- Proceedings of 2004 International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems, ISPACS 2004, pp. 244 - 249
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- Most medical image processing techniques require the clinician to form a mental model of the anatomy being depicted. We present systems that allow a more direct visualization of anatomical shapes and measurement of parameters from medical image data, including time-dependent and multi-modal images sets. Cardiac-Station realistically represents heart motion and extracts clinical parameters from ventricular MR images, in the diagnosis of heart disease. Brain-Reg displays abnormal regions of the brain by registering multi-modal images, and supports the analysis of differences in the hippocampus between patients and a control group. © 2004 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.