View : 355 Download: 0
Recent advances in globalization, culture and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
- Recent advances in globalization, culture and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
- Laroche M.; Park S.-Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Business Research vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 955 - 957
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- This special issue of the Journal of Business Research features thirteen articles selected fromthe papers presented during the sixth meeting of the Royal Bank International Research Seminar which took place in Tokyo as part of the Global Marketing Conference, September 9-12, 2010, sponsored by the Korean Academy of Marketing Science and the Society forMarketing Advances. They cover topics related to globalization, cultural values, global consumer behavior,market segmentation, marketing strategies of emerging economies, consumer socialization, materialism, service quality, and government actions. © 2011 Elsevier Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.