View : 206 Download: 0
Cytotoxic scalarane sesterterpenes from a Korean marine sponge Psammocinia sp.
- Cytotoxic scalarane sesterterpenes from a Korean marine sponge Psammocinia sp.
- Hahn D.; Won D.H.; Mun B.; Kim H.; Han C.; Wang W.; Chun T.; Park S.; Yoon D.; Choi H.; Nam S.-J.; Ekins M.; Chin J.; Kang H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 2336 - 2339
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Three novel scalarane sesterterpenes were isolated from a Korean marine sponge, Psammocinia sp., along with four known derivatives. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of NMR, MS and IR spectroscopic data. The three new compounds are 12-deacetoxy-23-hydroxyscalaradial (1), 12-dehydroxy-23- hydroxyhyrtiolide (2) and 12-O-acetyl-16-deacetoxy-23-acetoxyscalarafuran (3), respectively, and the four known compounds are 12-deacetoxy-23- hydroxyheteronemin (4), 12-deacetoxy-23-acetoxy-19-O-acetylscalarin (5), 12-deacetoxy-23-O-acetoxyheteronemin (6) and 12-deacetoxyscalaradial (7). They exhibited cytotoxicity against intractable human cancer cell lines A498, ACHN, MIA-paca and PANC-1, with an IC50 range of 0.4-48 μM. © 2013 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.