View : 362 Download: 0
2,4-Diaryl-5,6-dihydro-1,10-phenanthroline and 2,4-diaryl-5,6- dihydrothieno[2,3-h] quinoline derivatives for topoisomerase i and II inhibitory activity, cytotoxicity, and structure-activity relationship study
- 2,4-Diaryl-5,6-dihydro-1,10-phenanthroline and 2,4-diaryl-5,6- dihydrothieno[2,3-h] quinoline derivatives for topoisomerase i and II inhibitory activity, cytotoxicity, and structure-activity relationship study
- Thapa P.; Karki R.; Yoo H.Y.; Park P.-H.; Lee E.; Jeon K.-H.; Na Y.; Cho W.-J.; Kwon Y.; Lee E.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Bioorganic Chemistry vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 67 - 78
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Designed and synthesized thirty-two 2,4-diaryl-5,6-dihydro-1,10- phenanthroline and 2,4-diaryl-5,6-dihydrothieno[2,3-h] quinoline derivatives as rigid analogs of 2,4,6-trisubstituted pyridines were evaluated for topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activities as well as cytotoxicities against several human cancer cell lines. Structure-activity relationship study showed that [2,2′;6′,2″]-terpyridine skeleton is important for the cytotoxicity against several human cancer cell lines. © 2011 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.