View : 248 Download: 0
Morphology controlled synthesis of nanostructured Bi2Te 3
- Morphology controlled synthesis of nanostructured Bi2Te 3
- Kim H.J.; Han M.-K.; Kim H.-Y.; Lee W.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 한미경
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 한미경
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 3977 - 3980
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Nanostructured thermoelectric bismuth telluride (Bi2Te 3) powders with various morphologies, such as nanoplates, nanorods, and nanotubes, were prepared by a hydrothermal method based on the reaction between BiCl3, Te, and sodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate (Na 2-EDTA) at 150, 180, and 210 °C. The products were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM), and selected area electron diffraction (SAED). The effect of reaction temperature on the morphology of the Bi2Te3 particles was investigated, and the possible mechanism of morphology control was proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.