View : 246 Download: 0
Novel Mn II coordination compounds constructed from benzoate and various bipyridyl ligands: Magnetic property and catalytic activity
- Novel Mn II coordination compounds constructed from benzoate and various bipyridyl ligands: Magnetic property and catalytic activity
- Hwang I.H.; Jo Y.D.; Kim H.-Y.; Kang J.; Noh J.Y.; Hyun M.Y.; Kim C.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Polyhedron vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 282 - 290
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Three new Mn II-benzoates coordination polymers containing various bipyridyl ligands (3,3′-dipicoylamine (3), 3-methylisoquinoline (4), and 4,4′-dithiopyridine (5)) and a [Mn 6(O 2CPh) 10(μ 4-OH) 2(CH 3OH) 3(H 2O)]·1.5(C 4H 4N 2) cluster (1) have prepared and their structures were determined. The bipyridyl ligands can act as bridging ligands to produce 1-D or 2-D polymeric compounds. The pyrazine produced a Mn 6 cluster molecule, and 3-methylisoquinoline did a benzoate-bridged 1-D Mn II compound. The Mn 6 cluster (1) and 1-D Mn II compounds (3) and (4) show antiferromagnetic property. The compounds 1, 3, and 4 have catalyzed efficiently the transesterification of a variety of esters, while 5 has displayed a very slow conversion. The thermal stabilities of these complexes were also examined. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.