View : 246 Download: 0
Asian society of gynecologic oncology workshop 2010
- Asian society of gynecologic oncology workshop 2010
- Suh D.H.; Kim J.W.; Aziz M.F.; Devi U.K.; Ngan H.Y.S.; Nam J.-H.; Kim S.C.; Kato T.; Ryu H.S.; Fujii S.; Lee Y.S.; Kim J.H.; Kim T.-J.; Kim Y.T.; Wang K.-L.; Lee T.S.; Ushijima K.; Shin S.-G.; Chia Y.N.; Wilailak S.; Park S.Y.; Katabuchi H.; Kamura T.; Kang S.-B.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Gynecologic Oncology
- Journal of Gynecologic Oncology vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 137 - 150
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
Show the fulltext
- This workshop was held on July 31-August 1, 2010 and was organized to promote the academic environment and to enhance the communication among Asian countries prior to the 2nd biennial meeting of Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists (ASGO), which will be held on November 3-5, 2011. We summarized the whole contents presented at the workshop. Regarding cervical cancer screening in Asia, particularly in low resource settings, and an update on human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination was described for prevention and radical surgery overview, fertility sparing and less radical surgery, nerve sparing radical surgery and primary chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced cervical cancer, were discussed for management. As to surgical techniques, nerve sparing radical hysterectomy, optimal staging in early ovarian cancer, laparoscopic radical hysterectomy, one-port surgery and robotic surgery were introduced. After three topics of endometrial cancer, laparoscopic surgery versus open surgery, role of lymphadenectomy and fertility sparing treatment, there was a special additional time for clinical trials in Asia. Finally, chemotherapy including neo-adjuvant chemotherapy, optimal surgical management, and the basis of targeted therapy in ovarian cancer were presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.