View : 277 Download: 0
Two-dimensional metal-organic frameworks with blue luminescence
- Two-dimensional metal-organic frameworks with blue luminescence
- Huh S.; Jung S.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.; Park S.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Dalton Transactions
- Dalton Transactions vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1261 - 1265
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Three new isostructural two-dimensional metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), [M(bpydc)(H2O)·H2O]n where M = Zn (1); Co (2); Ni (3) and the bpydc is 2,2′-bipyridine-5,5′-dicarboxylate), were prepared by various methods such as hydrothermal, ultrasonic and microwave-assisted synthetic methods. Microcrystalline 1 could be obtained by using ultrasonification or microwave irradiation in a short time. Their solid-state structures were revealed by X-ray crystallography. The coordination environment of the metal ions is distorted octahedral geometry. The metal ions are coordinated by two nitrogen atoms from the bipyridyl moiety, two oxygen atoms from one carboxylate in a bidentate manner, one oxygen atom from another carboxylate in a monodentate manner, and one oxygen atom from the aqua ligand. The multiple coordination modes of the bpydc ligand led to a novel topologically interesting two-dimensional sheet structure; a 6-connected uninodal net with Schläfli symbol of 33·44·5 5·62·7. Thermal and luminescence properties of the three MOFs were also investigated. The weight maintained constant in the range 290-342 °C for 1, 250-470 °C for 2, and 275-470 °C for 3 after the initial weight loss related to the dehydration steps. In particular, [Zn(bpydc)(H2O)·H2O]n (1) displays strong solid state blue luminescence. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2010.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.