View : 451 Download: 0
Solutions of a certain nonlinear elliptic equation on Riemannian manifolds
- Solutions of a certain nonlinear elliptic equation on Riemannian manifolds
- Lee Y.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nagoya Mathematical Journal
- Nagoya Mathematical Journal vol. 162, pp. 149 - 167
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- In this paper, we prove that if a complete Riemannian manifold M has finitely many ends, each of which is a Harnack end, then the set of all energy finite bounded A-harmonic functions on M is one to one corresponding to Rl, where A is a nonlinear elliptic operator of type p on M and l is the number of p-nonparabolic ends of M. We also prove that if a complete Riemannian manifold M is roughly isometric to a complete Riemannian manifold with finitely many ends, each of which satisfies the volume doubling condition, the Poincaré inequality and the finite covering condition near infinity, then the set of all energy finite bounded A-harmonic functions on M is finite dimensional. This result generalizes those of Yau, of Donnelly, of Grigor'yan, of Li and Tam, of Holopainen, and of Kim and the present author, but with a barrier argument at infinity that the peculiarity of nonlinearity demands.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.