View : 380 Download: 125
Amino Acid-Derived Metabolites from the Ascidian Aplidium sp.
- Amino Acid-Derived Metabolites from the Ascidian Aplidium sp.
- Won, Tae Hyung; Kim, Chang-Kwon; Lee, So-Hyoung; Rho, Boon Jo; Lee, Sang Kook; Oh, Dong-Chan; Oh, Ki-Bong; Shin, Jongheon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MARINE DRUGS
- MARINE DRUGS vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 3836 - 3848
- dipeptides; apliamides; Aplidium sp; Marfey's analysis; bioactivities
- MDPI AG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Four new iodobenzene-containing dipeptides (1-4), a related bromotryptophan-containing dipeptide (5), and an iodophenethylamine (6) were isolated from the ascidian Aplidium sp. collected off the coast of Chuja-do, Korea. The structures of these novel compounds, designated as apliamides A-E (1-5) and apliamine A (6) were determined via combined spectroscopic analyses. The absolute configuration of the amino acid residue in 1 was determined by advanced Marfey's analysis. Several of these compounds exhibited moderate cytotoxicity and significant inhibition against Na+/K+-ATPase (4).
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)