View : 486 Download: 0
A new 9,11-secosterol with a 1,4-quinone from a Korean marine sponge Ircinia sp.
- A new 9,11-secosterol with a 1,4-quinone from a Korean marine sponge Ircinia sp.
- Yang, Inho; Choi, Hyukjae; Nam, Sang-Jip; Kang, Heonjoong
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1970 - 1974
- Secosterol; Sponge; Ircinia; Antibacterial; Marine natural product
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOC KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- An intensive investigation of chemical components for Ircinia sp. led to the isolation of a new 9,11-secosterol. The chemical structure of this compound was elucidated based on the interpretation of NMR and MS spectroscopic data. The isolated compound exhibited antibacterial activities against Staphylococcus epidermidis and Bacillus subtilis with MIC values of 6.3 and 25 mu g ml(-1), respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)