View : 229 Download: 0
Novel nickel catalysts containing tetradentate chelating ligands for the polymerization of norbornene
- Novel nickel catalysts containing tetradentate chelating ligands for the polymerization of norbornene
- Lee, Dong Hwan; Lee, Jun Yong; Ryu, Ji Young; Kim, Youngmee; Kim, Cheal; Lee, Ik-Mo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 1031 - 1037
- nickel complexes; tetradentate ligands; 4,5-substituted-1,2-bis(pyridine-2-carboxamide)-benzene; MMAO; norbornene polymerization
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- New nickel complexes containing novel tetradentate ligands, 4,5-substituted-1,2-bis(pyridine-2-carboxamide)benzene ligands but lacking alkyl or halide ligands in the coordination sphere have been prepared. They were activated with MMAO (modified methylaluminoxane) to be proven as efficient catalysts for the polymerization of norbornene. Both electron-donating and -withdrawing substituents on the benzene ring and polar solvents enhance the catalytic activity for olefin polymerization. Improvement in thermal stability of the complexes was observed. Some of these complexes were crystallographically determined to have square planar geometry. A plausible mechanism involving dissociation of ligands is proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.