View : 357 Download: 0
Ethical issues on nanotechnology in Asia
- Ethical issues on nanotechnology in Asia
- Choi, K
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ON THE CONVERGENCE OF BIO-INFORMATION-, ENVIRONMENTAL-, ENERGY-, SPACE- AND NANO-TECHNOLOGIES, PTS 1 AND 2
- ON THE CONVERGENCE OF BIO-INFORMATION-, ENVIRONMENTAL-, ENERGY-, SPACE- AND NANO-TECHNOLOGIES, PTS 1 AND 2 vol. 277-279, pp. 945 - 949
- nanotechnology; ethics; technology development; education
- TRANS TECH PUBLICATIONS LTD
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- This paper examines the development of nanotechnology in Asian countries and existing and potential ethical issues related to the changes coming about with the development in the pertinent area. The paper further explores strategies aiming to prevent the negative consequences of this development. Nanotechnology does not negatively affect human dignity and integrity. However, just like when dealing with any technology, some of its applications may present certain risks. More attentive monitoring and control has to be enforced in the fields where technology is interconnected with living environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.