View : 268 Download: 0
Transition management of software process improvement
- Transition management of software process improvement
- Lee, SA; Choi, B
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PRODUCT FOCUSED SOFTWARE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, PROCEEDINGS
- PRODUCT FOCUSED SOFTWARE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, PROCEEDINGS vol. 2559, pp. 19 - 34
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Process improvement studies have tended to focus on software process improvement (SPI) framework such as the generic,best practices" models (e.g., CMM and SPICE), SPI Models (e.g., PDCA and IDEAL), and Quality Improvement Paradigm (QIP). However, there are still difficulties due to the resistance within the organization and the tendency to return to the previous state. In this study, we point out it is the transition part that is overlooked in the SPI Model and explain how we apply transition management to software process improvement in the Software Center, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. The study also shows that considering transition management during SPI planning leads to more accurate estimation for time and goal achievement of SPI work.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.