View : 412 Download: 0
Keep Calm and Design Your College Lifestyle
- Keep Calm and Design Your College Lifestyle
- Issue Date
- 외국어교육특수대학원 TESOL학과
- 이화여자대학교 외국어교육특수대학원
- The purpose of this textbook is to help high school students prepare for college life. Korean high school students usually focus on college entrance exams; however, this textbook provides an opportunity for high school students to begin thinking about the positive aspects of becoming a college student. The topics that are covered in the textbook are likely to be of interest to university students such as living in a dormitory, fashion, dating, choosing a major, and traveling. According to Corder (1990), success in language-learning has very little influence from a learner’s innate ability to learn a second language; instead, factors such as motivation and attitude are much more important. In fact, these two areas often create learner variability, and any attempt to help students maximize their learning potential must therefore examine methods of positively affecting such factors, recognizing that current perceptions can be a valuable starting point from which to grow. Furthermore, this textbook provides various communicative and task-based activities, helping the target students to improve their productive skills as well as their receptive skills. Currently, there are no English textbooks that specifically focus on helping Korean high school students prepare for their college lives, thus this book will provide interesting content and motivate the target learners to study English for personal growth and development.
- ☞ 이 논문은 저자가 원문공개에 동의하지 않은 논문으로, 도서관 내에서만 열람이 가능하며, 인쇄 및 저장은 불가합니다.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 외국어교육특수대학원 > TESOL학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.