View : 391 Download: 0
託兒施設의 運營實態 및 問題點 硏究
- 託兒施設의 運營實態 및 問題點 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) study of the administrative conditions and problems on day care center : a survey on 48 day care centers in Seoul
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회사업학과
- 탁아시설; 어린이집; 아동보호
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this survey is to study the present conditions of all aspects on day care centers in Seoul : and to find out the shortcomings and various problems for the proper function of day care centers.
This survey is divided into two parts.
One is the general study on the role and necessity of day care centers. The other is on the human and physical environment and the programs of day care centers in Seoul. This survey was actually surveyed through the questionaires, interviews and observations taken from March 1 to April 30, 1972.
The major findings of this survey are as follows :
1) In general, the centers are located densely at some parts of the outskirts of Seoul.
For example :
10 centers in Youngdungpo-Ku, 10 in Sungbuk-Ku, (Outskirts) 1 in choong-Ku and none in Chengro-Ku. (Central parts)
Therefore, it is recommendable that more centers should he established in densely populated Choong-Ku and Chongro-Ku, where more mothers work than in the suburbs.
2) The size of playrooms is too small for children to have their activities.
Moreover, those are also used as the rooms for nursing, napping and dining. Most toilet facilities are not good enough to be used in quality and quantity.
3) Many playgrounds are small in dimenson.
There are few sand plains in most of the day care centers, where children may develop their imagination. It is desirable to have a breeding place of the animals in each center which may help to develop children's intellectuality and scientific ways of thought. More attention should be given to these points.
4) The teachers in the centers. are usually educated in the two-year's course colleges majoring in science of nursing.
Their pays are at the low level compared with those of primary school teachers. (from 15.000won to 20.000won at most)
Judging by the above mentioned facts, it is difficult for children to be well cared tinder such circumstances.
It is desirable to set up a supervising committee composed of the experts which supervises both human resources and physical facilitites in day care centers.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 사회복지학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.