View : 285 Download: 0
Thalictrum uchiyamai Nakai 지상부의 Flavonoid 연구
- Thalictrum uchiyamai Nakai 지상부의 Flavonoid 연구
- Other Titles
- Flavonoids from the aerial part of Thalictrum uchiyamai
- Issue Date
- 대학원 약학과
- Thalictrum uchiyamai Nakai; 지상부; Flavonoid
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Thalictrum uchiyamai (Ranunculaceae) is a specific perennial herb indigenous to Korea, of which tuber hag been used in Asian folk medicine as an antiphlogistic, antibacterial, and for the treatment of stomach cancer etc.
Many alkaloids were studied in this plants, but other constituents rarely experimented.
Two phenolic compounds and oleanolic acid were identified from T.uchiyamai. It's aqueous Acetone ext. was fractionated hexane, ethyl acetate, and n-BuOH fractions successively. The ethyl acetate fraction was subjected to Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography to yield compound Ⅰ, yellow needles, m. p. 345℃.
The n-butanol fraction was also subjected to sephadex LH-20 column chromatography using H_(2)O-MeOH(gradient elution) to yield compound Ⅱ, yellow crystal, m. p. 195-197℃.
On the basis of spectral data analysis, Ⅰ was elucidated as apigenin, Ⅱ as rutin.
And compound Ⅲ was identified to be oleanolic acid by the comparison with authentic standard material.;자주꿩의 다리 Thalictrum uchiyamai Nakai(Ranunculaceae)의 지상부를 건조, 80% 수성 acetone으로 추출한 다음에, hexane, ethyl acetate, n-butanol순으로 분획하고 sephadex LH20 column을 통하여 ethyl acetate분획에서 Compound I, n-Butanol분획에서 Compound Ⅱ를 단리하여 각종 이화학적 성질과 UV ^(1)H-NMR, ^(13)C-NMR 및 Mass spectrum에 의하여 Compound Ⅰ은 apigenin, Compound Ⅱ는 Rutin으로 동정하였고 Compound Ⅲ는 표품과 비교 TLC하여 oleanolic acid로 확인 하였다.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.