View : 326 Download: 0
여성학적 관점에서 본 여성의 정치참여에 관한 연구
- 여성학적 관점에서 본 여성의 정치참여에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- WOMEN'S POLITICAL PARTICIPATION IN LOCAL CIUNCIL
- Issue Date
- 대학원 행정학과
- 여성의 정치참여; 지방의회; 한국여성 개발원; 입후보 희망자
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This study attempts to activize women's political participation, in particular local council participation. So, it's survey group is the women want to participate in local council. So to speak, two hundred women join in Women Political Leader Course performed by Korean Women Development Institute are my targeting group. I wish to point out correlation song targeting group's individual attitude, leadership development, stereotype overcome and political participation. And by doing that, seek to increase women's participation in local council.
By result of study, I will suggest recommendations for increasing women's political participation.
1. By adopting quota during certain periods, women's political independence must be raised.
2. I want to say that participation of political party in local council election keeps women from winning the game. Because the men holds in high position refrain from for women. In addition to this, participation of political party gives many bad effects.: Local councillors become party-oriented than people-oriented. It is difficult for the councilors to accomplish long plan for local development. And it looks like the result of spoils system. For example, the men engaged in government's projects have high proportion of winning election than other people including women. Finally, it caused centralization.
3. Political party system must be opened to everybody especially representatives of women-workers. And it should be expended women's active political participation level from high class to middle and low classes.
4. It should be developed the women's organisations as strong pressure group to unite women's interest and solve women's problem.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 행정학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.