- 女子 中· 高校生의 衣服嗜好度 實態調査硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the popularity pattern of clothings as a result of liberalization of middle and high schools girls uniform
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 의복기호; 교복자율화; 의복구입
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究는 '83學年度부터 實施되는 校服 自律化에 앞서서 女中. 高生들의 衣服 嗜好度에 關한 實態를 調査한 硏究로서 서울市內 女子中高等學校와 地方中.高等學校의 學生과 그들의 學父母로 各各 2385名씩으로 總 4770名을 對象으로 質問紙를 利用하여 調査하였다.
調査內容은 總 18項으로 學父母에 관한 人的事項, 衣服 購入, 衣服嗜好, 校服自律化에 對한 意見등에 관한 內容이었다.
이 硏究는 自律化가 實施되기 以前에 學生과 學父母의 衣服 購入 衣服 嗜好度등에 관한 사항을 調査하여 生産者나 消費者에게 便易를 주고 衣服에 對한 情報 資料를 提供하여 校服自律化 實施에 미치는 影響을 最小로 줄이고자 調査硏究를 試圖하였다.
回收한 質問紙의 調査內容을 綜合하고 그 實態를 分析 檢討한 結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 83學年度부터 實施되는 校服自律化에 對한 意見은 이미 校服自律化가 實施 決定되었음에도 不拘하고 反對 意見이 있음이 나타났는데 學生보다 學父母가 高等學生보다 中學生이 더 많이 나타났다. 學生과 學父母의 反對 理由는 「學生답지 못하다」 「貧富의 差가 나타난다」등으로 나타났으나, 高等學生의 경우 85% 以上이 中學生의 75% 以上이 「活動에 便利하게 골라입는다」「마음이 自由롭고 女性다워진다」등의 높은 贊成 意見이 校服自律化 實施에는 問題가 되지 않을 것으로 생각된다.
2. 衣服 購入에 있어서는 어머니 購入은 高等學生보다 中學生이 어머니 購入 依存 傾向으로 그 理由의 1順位는 「옷의 구매가 아직 미숙하다고 생각한다」로 나타났으며, 學生에게 購入을 맡긴 學父母의 人的 事項을 살펴보았더니 대개 이들 學父母의 年齡이 높은 것으로 나타났다. 學生 自身의 購入은 서울보다 오히려 地方 學生이 높은 比率을 나타내었다.
3. 衣服 購入 希望 場所는 中學生은 市場, 高等學生은 專門店으로 나타났다. 앞으로 이들의 옷 購買 場所는 學校 近處에 專門店을 設置하거나 百貨店에 專門店코너를 設置하는 것이 이상적이겠다.
4. 衣服 購入時 觀心点의 順位는 1位가 學生 學父母 모두 디자인(Design)이, 2位가 價格, 3位는 學生은 색채나 무늬, 學父母는 옷감의 질감으로 나타났고, 通學服으로 원하는 衣服 스타일(Style)은 學生 學父母 모두 T-셔츠와 바지가 1位로 나타났다.;This study is a survey report regarding the popularity pattern of clothings by both middle and high school girls students prior to the school uniform liberalization to be effective in academic year 1983. This survey covered 2,385 students and their parents respectively at a total participants of 4,770 persons in girls middle and high schools within Seoul City and other girls schools which preferred over school uniform liberalization by investigating on responses of written questionaires.
The content of this survey composed of 18 questionnaire items regarding status of personnel, purchase pattern of clothings. popularity of clothing and related opinion on the school uniform liberalization. Purposed of this study was intended to provide an expedience and information fro both consumer and manufacturer as a result of investigating on clothing purchase pattern and clothing popularity students and their parents, and thus to minimize a possible impact upon liberalization of school uniform.
Results of examination and analysis of the factual stutus tabulated from response contents of the collected questionnaires are as follows:
1. Regarding the implementation of school uniform liberalization to be commenced from the academic year 1983 on, this study finds that there is an unfavorable opinion in spite of a partial school uniform liberalization already taken place. A larger number of unfavorable responses are observable among parents than students, and middle school students are found to be a more unfavorable than the high school students. The reasons for the unfavorable opinion of those students and parents are that the liberalization does not fit into image of student and that the liberalization shows the difference between wealth and poverty.
However, more than 85% of high school students and more than 75% of middle school students surveyed responded to the effect that the liberalization would provide selection of their cloths according to convenience of their practical daily activities, that the liberalization would provide a free atmosphere of mind and feeling of femininity and therefore that liberalization would not cause problem.
2. In purchasing student cloth, this survey finds that purchase dependence on parent is stronger among middle school girl students than that among high school girl students because of unskilled cloth purchase experience feeling among the middle school girls students. It is also found that those parents whole aged are relatively older tend to let their daughters to buy student cloth upon examination of parents, personnel data. Direct purchase percentage of cloth by student shows a high ratio among students in country side area than those students in seoul city area.
3. Concerning the desired place of cloth purchase, middle school students choose an ordinary market place while high school students shows an professional cloth store (boys and girls).
Therefore, it is ideal that the professional purchase store should be located nearby school or should be located at an exclusive corner of department store.
4. Preference ranking at time of purchasing cloth amount students and parents are design, price level and color and pattern in order. Parents show high interests in quality of cloth materials. But both student and parent preferred Tshurts and pants in their first choice for going to and from school.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)