View : 486 Download: 0
兒童學生이 바라는 父母 및 敎師와 그의 對人關係에 觀한 一硏究
- 兒童學生이 바라는 父母 및 敎師와 그의 對人關係에 觀한 一硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the parents and teachers whom pupils like and their human relationships
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육행정분야
- 아동학생; 부모; 교사; 대인관계; 교육학
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Ⅰ) Preface
A) The purpose or intent of this study
It goes without saying that the core of domestic education is parents and that of school education is teachers.
While children are associating with their parents at home, and teachers and friends at school, they develop their human, mental and physical growth.
Therefore, it is to be desired that teachers and parents should play an important part in bringing up their children well by understanding children correctly and by helping them positively.
The growing children have their own dreams, desires, valuations. The intentions of this study consist in our desire to be a good teacher who understands rightly the children's ideas, desires and dreams, so that we teachers should be good guides for children, and in the effort to find the true image of parents and teachers whom most children wish.
And the object of this study is also to search for the proper attitude as an advisor in order to lead children to feel happy and to grow up well through desirable teachers' and parents' guidance.
B) The method of this study
This study has taken about seven months to be completed from May, 1970 to November, 1970, with the study of other reference books, and the analysis of materials through cuestionaires. The cuestionaires were distributed among 500 pupils of Seoul City primary schools(male-250, female-250) and amount 240 students of junior high schools(male-120, female-120) and among 240 students of senior high schools(male-120, female-120).
I collected the questionaires on the spot, so the percentage of this collection was in the one hundred percents.
C) Contents of this study
This study consists of three viewpoints : the students' desire, the parents' desire, and the teachers' desire.
And the following fourteen items are studied, analysed and compared through the questionaires.
The followings are the items of the questionaires :
1. The children's favorable impression toward their parents.
2. The children's discussion with parents, teachers and friends.
3. The children's expectation toward parents' and teachers' roles.
4. The reasons why they like their parents.
5. The situations for happiness at home.
6. The children's hatred toward their homes and the reasons why.
7. The person who forbids their doings at home.
8. The complaints and the reasons against their parents' rebukes.
9. The children's feeling about generation gaps between parents and children.
10. The children's best teachers.
11. The children's worst teachers.
12. The children's complaints against the teachers' punishing methods.
13. The most impressive praises and punishments.
14. The importance of choosing teachers and friends.
∥) The Main Subject
A) The result of this study
The summary of this study results in as follows :
1. The children like mothers better than their teachers and fathers.(53.1%)
Especially senior high school girls have the unfavorable opinions of their teachers.(64%)
2. When children are happy, they choose mothers to talk with rather than fathers. But they choose friends when in trouble.
3. Generally speaking, the children desire their parents' and teachers' affection and understanding, and they expect their fathers to satisfy their financial needs and to be faithful at home.
4. The reason why they like parents is that the parents satisfy them financially as far as the primary school pupils are concerned. But as they advance in years, they are thought to love their parents because they desire their parents' true affection and understanding.
5. They think their happy homes can wrist by having the opportunities to discuss many problems at home among family members.
6. Many older students dislike their homes because of their parents' misunderstanding and family troubles.
7. The boys are generally put under the fathers' restraints and the girls are put under the mothers' restraints.
8. The girls' complaints are shown much oftener than boys', because most reprimands come from the parents' subjective opinions.
9. The kind, fair, and honest teachers are thought to be the favorite teachers among the students.
10. The prejudiced, irritable, and dubious teachers are thought to be the worst teachers.
11. The students' complaints are caused by the teachers' unfair treatment.
12. The best method to punish is to praise the students.
13. The best teachers should not punish the pupil before the other classmates.
14. When the students have many appointments at the same time, they are generally thought to keep the appointment made by parents first, next the appointment by friends, and then the teachers' appointment. but as they grow up, they think the friends' appointment to be the first concern.
B) Conclusions and suggestions
It is suggested that teachers and parents should not be stern in dealing with their young children.
And teachers and parents should not be indifferent to the children.
It is also suggested that teachers and parents should always stand as counsellors for pupils, understanding the pupils' situations, respecting their characters and treating them in the view points of pupils.
As children grow up, they have many problems, so that we teachers and parents should always be careful in dealing with children.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육행정전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)