View : 316 Download: 0
발아하는 두과식물 종자자업의 Glycolic Acid Oxidase 및 Glyoxylic Acid Reductase에 관하여
- 발아하는 두과식물 종자자업의 Glycolic Acid Oxidase 및 Glyoxylic Acid Reductase에 관하여
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- 식물종자; glycolic acid; oxidase; glyoxylic acid; reductase
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Glycolic acid oxidase and glyoxylic acid reductase which had been belived to be present only in the leaves of green plants were detected in the germinating castor bean and green bean seedlings under the indirect light.
The activities of glycolic acid oxidase and glyoxylic acid reductase were increased remarkably by the period of seed germination, and reached maximum activities at near the 6th day of seed germination in castor bean embryos.
With low concentrations of CO₂gas in the atmosphere in dark conditions, glycolic acid were found to accumulate in the germinating soy bean embryos.
Therefore, these results suggest that glycolic acid is syntheslzed in partial darkness by a carboxylation different from that catalized by ribulose diphosphate carboxylase under the light.
For, the assay and identification of produced compounds, column chromatography, thin layer chromatographyand paper chromatography were employed.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.