View : 370 Download: 0
시설 청소년의 특성불안 및 자아개념에 관한 연구
- 시설 청소년의 특성불안 및 자아개념에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on Trait Anxiety and Self Concept of Student in Institution
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공교육심리분야
- 시설청소년; 특성불안; 자아개념; 표준화집단
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- The purpose of this study is to find out the relation between trait anxiety and self concept on the basis of diagnosis of their trait anxiety and self concept in order to consider the students' personality characteristics which have experienced seperation from their parents and have placed in institution.
Following is the content that will be mentioned in this study
1. Is there any difference in trait anxiety and self concept according to their sex and age.
2. Is there any difference in trait anxiety and self concept according to the fact that they had been cared for by their natural parents during the period born to six or not.
3. Is there any difference in trait anxiety and self concept according to the period they have been cared for in institutions.
4. Is there any relation in trait anxiety and self concept.
5. Is there any difference in trait anxiety and self concept between standarized students at home and students in institutions.
To find out the above mentioned problems, the study was put in operation with Spielberger's trait anxiety test and Jung, Won Shik's self concept test. This study was conducted with the 134 male and female students in 2nd grade of junior and senior high school in 21 institutions located in Seoul, Kyungki Province, Pusan, Junjoo, and Choog Chung Province.
The analysed results are as follows. And all the results are compared with that on the standarized students at home.
1. There is no significant difference in trait anxiety and self concept, according to different ages (2nd grade in junior and senior) and different sexes. Campared with students at home, male students in institutions of junior high school has lower anxiety tendency, and the ones of senior high school has higher one. In self concept(T.P.), there is a significant difference that they have lower self concept tendency than students at home.
2. Trait anxiety has no significant difference whether or not they had been cared for, born to six, by their natural parents And it's also the same in comparison with students at home. But self concept has a significant difference between male and female students. And in the female students, there is a significant difference between self accepting and moralistic self conscept.
Compared with standarized students being cared for at home, both groups experienced natural parents' caring and didn't show a significant that has lower standard in self concept (T.P.).
3. In the trait anxiety according to the period of being cared for in institutions, just in male students group, anxiety of the group that have been cared for more than 10 years is far higher than that of 5 years. But in self concept, there is no significant difference. And compared with students at home, only male students who have been cared for more than 10 years have much higher tarit anxiety. In self concept, there is no a significant difference and when they are compared with students at home, there is a significant difference that both groups have been cared for less than 5 years and more than 10 years have lower self concept (T.P.) and in male students, it shows a significant difference. The longer the period of being cared for in institution, the lower the self concept in female students
4. The relativity between trait anxiety and self concept shows static relativity (r=.49, p=.000), and submeasure shows unstatic relativity (-.68
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육심리전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.