View : 242 Download: 0
Strengthening Semidefinite Programming Relaxations of Polynomial Optimization Problems
- Strengthening Semidefinite Programming Relaxations of Polynomial Optimization Problems
- Kim, Jin Sun
- Issue Date
- 대학원 수학과
- Polynomial optimization problem, Convex envelope, Branch-and-bound, Semidefinite program
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Solving polynomial optimization problems (POPs) has become an essential subject in recent developments. When large scale POPs are solved using the branch-and-bound method, it is necessary to have proper convex relaxations for the framework of the branch-and-bound method. Semidefinite program (SDP) relaxations suitable to the framework of branch-and-bound method are proposed. We add linear constraints obtained by partitioning the feasible region into the Cartesian product of two-dimensional triangles and rectangles. The usefulness of these new relaxation is demonstrated computationally.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 수학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.