View : 311 Download: 0
Thin-layer chromatography에 의한 우리나라산 붉은 팥중의 phospholipid분리에 관한 연구
- Thin-layer chromatography에 의한 우리나라산 붉은 팥중의 phospholipid분리에 관한 연구
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 과학교육전공화학교육분야
- Thin-layer; chromatography; 우리나라산; 팥; phospholipid분리
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The Phospholipids in Korea red bean were separated by thin layer Chromatography on Kieselgel G with chloroform methanol and water as developing solvent.
The results were as follows :
1. One spot of Phospholipid appeared on the plate was identified L-a-Lecithin
2. Also, in the crude lipids extracted by ethyl ether from the Korea red-bean the L-a-Lecithin was identified. while one the other spot of lipids wasn't identified.;우리나라産 팥(Phasaolus angularis)中에 包含되어 있는 Rhospholipid를 Chloroform, Methanol 混合液(2 : 1)으로 抽出하여서 Chloroform. Methanol, H₂O의 混合液을 展開液으로 하여 Thin-Layer Chromatography를 하였다. 그 結果 L-α-Lecithin이 分離 確認되었다.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 화학교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.