View : 54 Download: 0
Spatial analysis of factors affecting location decisions of Korean companies in China
- Spatial analysis of factors affecting location decisions of Korean companies in China
- Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Regional Science Policy and Practice
- Regional Science Policy and Practice vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 383 - 401
- China; geographically weighted regression; Korean companies; regional economic capacity; spatial heterogeneity
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd
- Document Type
- This study identifies a significant spatial heterogeneity of regional economic capacities that affects the distribution of Korean companies in China. The study uses provincial-level data from 2003 to 2012 for 29 Chinese provinces to conduct both global and spatial models. The results indicate significant spatial variation in the impact of regional economic capacity on Korean company locations, and this leads to inconsistent global model results. Moreover, the spatial results show spatial differences between the manufacturing and service sectors. This implies that company expansion strategies in China's balanced growth era should consider this provincial spatial heterogeneity of economic capacities. © 2019 The Author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2019 RSAI
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 행정학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.