View : 100 Download: 0
On the identity of Goodyera rosulacea (Orchidaceae: Orchidoideae: Cranichideae: Goodyerinae)
- On the identity of Goodyera rosulacea (Orchidaceae: Orchidoideae: Cranichideae: Goodyerinae)
- Zhou, Shan; Zhou, Xiao Xu; Jin, Yue; So, Ji-Hyeon; Lee, Nam-Sook; Schuiteman, Andre; Kumar, Pankaj; Tian, Huai Zhen
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- KEW BULLETIN
- KEW BULLETIN vol. 75, no. 1
- Goodyera bomiensis; G; brachystegia; phylogeny; synonymy
- SPRINGER LONDON LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Morphological studies based on the protologues, observations of herbarium specimens and field surveys suggest that Goodyera rosulacea is a synonym of G. brachystegia. According to genetic studies, accessions of G. rosulacea and G. brachystegia form a single clade in the phylogenetic trees obtained from analyses of the nuclear ribosomal DNA ITS region and four plastid regions (accD-psaI, matK, trnK-rps16 and trnL-F). This phylogenetic evidence further underpins the conclusion that the two names refer to one and the same species.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.