View : 40 Download: 0
Lead Acetate Assisted Interface Engineering for Highly Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells
- Lead Acetate Assisted Interface Engineering for Highly Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells
- Zhang, Yuanyuan; Ma, Yongchao; Shin, Insoo; Jung, Yun Kyung; Lee, Bo Ram; Wu, Sangwook; Jeong, Jung Hyun; Lee, Byoung Hoon; Kim, Joo Hyun; Kim, Kwang Ho; Park, Sung Heum
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 7186 - 7197
- Pb(OAc)(2); top and bottom ways; high efficiency; long-term stability; perovskite solar cells
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- High power conversion efficiency (PCE) and long-term stability are inevitable issues faced in practical device applications of perovskite solar cells. In this paper, significant enhancements in the device efficiency and stability are achieved by using a surface-active lead acetate (Pb(OAc)(2)) at the top or bottom of CH3NH3PbI3 (MAPbI(3))-based perovskite. When a saturated Pb(OAc)(2) solution is introduced on the top of the MAPbI(3) perovskite precursor, the OAc- in Pb(OAc)(2) participates in lattice restructuring of MAPbI(3) to form MAPbI(3-x)(OAc)(x), thereby producing a high-quality perovskite film with high crystallinity, large grain sizes, and uniform and pinhole-free morphology. Moreover, when Pb(OAc)(2) solution is mixed in the poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)-poly(styrenesulfonate) (PEDOT-PSS) solution in the bottom way, the OAC(-) in Pb(OAc)(2) improves the water resistance of PEDOT-PSS. As the OAc- easily bonds with the Pb2+, the deposition of MAPbI(3) precursor onto the Pb(OAc)(2) mixed with PEDOT-PSS results in a reduction of the uncoordinated Pb, leading to strong stabilization of the perovskite layer. Both the top- and bottom-treated devices exhibit enhanced PCE values of 18.93% and 18.28%, respectively, compared to the conventional device with a PCE of 16.47%, which originates from decreased trap sites and reduced energy barriers. In particular, the bottom-treated device exhibits long-term stability, with more than 84% of its initial PCE over 800 h in an ambient environment.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.