View : 62 Download: 0
ON OPERATORS T COMMUTING WITH CTC WHERE C IS A CONJUGATION
- ON OPERATORS T COMMUTING WITH CTC WHERE C IS A CONJUGATION
- Cho, Muneo; Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 69 - 79
- Conjugation operator; complex symmetric operator; normal operator
- KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- In this paper, we study the properties of T satisfying [CTC, T] = 0 for some conjugation C where [R, S] := RS - SR: In particular, we show that if T is normal, then [CTC, C] = 0. Moreover, the class of operators T satisfy [CTC, T] = 0 is norm closed. Finally, we prove that if T is complex symmetric, then T is binormal if and only if [C vertical bar T vertical bar C, vertical bar T vertical bar] = 0.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.