View : 262 Download: 0
Have you ever visited Korea?
- Have you ever visited Korea?
- Other Titles
- Learning Practical Speaking through Task Based Instruction
- Issue Date
- 외국어교육특수대학원 TESOL학과
- 이화여자대학교 외국어교육특수대학원
- Laura Eunae Park
- Purpose: To help learners to speak practical English
• Age: Young adults in their late teens to 20s or 30s who need to present Korean tourist spots with its history and culture
• Proficiency Level: Intermediate High (ACTFL)
• Learning Context: 10-15 students for a speaking class at private academies or cultural centers Method
• Task Based Language Teaching
• Communicative Language Teaching
• Collaborative Language Learning
• Learners will be able to introduce Korea to foreign visitors in Korea.
• Learners will be able to communicate with foreigners in English.
- 석사학위를 수여받기 위해 제출된 포트폴리오임
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 외국어교육특수대학원 > TESOL학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.