View : 46 Download: 0

엽낭게 Scopimera globosa (De Haan, 1835)의 미토콘드리아 유전체 분석 연구

Title
엽낭게 Scopimera globosa (De Haan, 1835)의 미토콘드리아 유전체 분석 연구
Other Titles
The analysis of mitochondrial genome nucleotide of Scopimera globosal(De Haan, 1835)
Authors
정혜영
Issue Date
2020
Department/Major
교육대학원 생물교육전공
Publisher
이화여자대학교 교육대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
정종우
Abstract
해양 생태계의 하나의 지역인 연안지역은 해양 유기물 생산의 30%가 생산되고 있을 정도로 유기물이 풍부한 곳으로 해양생물들이 서로 피식-포식 관계를 구성하여 성장과 번식을 성공적으로 하게 해주는 환경 생태계이다. 이러한 환경시스템에 적응하여 살아가고 있는 해양의 연안동물이자 저서동물인 게류는 연안이나 갯벌에 구멍을 파고 살아가며 다른 피식자들에게 포식자에 대비한 은신처를 제공하여 생존율을 증가시켜 저서 생물의 군집 조성에 영향을 미치고, 생태계의 물질 순환을 촉진해주는 중요한 기능을 수행하고 있다. 특히 엽낭게(Scopimera globosa)는 동아시아에 광범위하게 출연하는 것으로 알려져 있는 게류로 연안 생태계의 보존에 중요한 기능을 담당하고 있다. 따라서 본 연구에서는 엽낭게의 전체 미토콘드리아 유전체의 염기서열 구성도를 파악하고 유전학적 특성에 대해 규명하여 연안 생태계의 보존을 위한 연구에 기여하고자 하였다. 먼저 엽낭게의 미토콘드리아 유전체를 분석하기 위해, 엽낭게의 DNA를 추출 및 정제하였다. 그리고 NGS분석에 들어가기 위해 DNA library를 제작하고, 제작한 DNA library를 이용하여 시퀀싱을 수행하였다. Paired-end 유전체 시퀀싱을 진행하였고, 미토콘드리아 유전체 assembly 과정을 통해 결과적으로 엽낭게의 미토콘드리아 유전체를 원형의 구성도로 형상화 하였다. 엽낭게의 미토콘드리아 유전체의 전체 서열 길이는 15,925bp로 나타났다. 엽낭게의 미토콘드리아 유전체는 13종류의 암호화 단백질 유전자와 2개의 Ribosomal RNA, 22개의 Transfer RNA로 구성되어 있었고 전체 미토콘드리아 유전체의 A+T contents는 Adenine 함량이 33.89%(5,397bp), Thymin 함량이 33.92%(5,402bp)를 차지하여 총 67.81%로 G+C contents인 32.19%보다 현저히 높게 나타났다. 엽낭게의 전체 미토콘드리아에서 비 암호화 지역인 유전자간 공간(intergenic spacer) 지역은 35개의 유전자 사이에서 1bp에서 246bp의 범위까지 다양하게 나타났으며, 유전자와 유전자간의 중첩(overlap)구간은 3구간에서 나타났다. 또한 엽낭게의 미토콘드리아 전체 유전자 구성과 순서, A+T 편향성은 전체 미토콘드리아 유전체가 밝혀진 달랑게상과 9종과 비교분석하였다. 결과적으로 엽낭게를 포함한 10종의 전체 미토콘드리아 유전체 길이는 평균적으로 15,699bp를 나타내었고, 유전자 배열순서는 10종 모두 같았다. 또한 10종의 A+T함량은 모두 G+C함량보다 높은 값을 나타내었다. 본 연구를 통해 새롭게 밝혀진 엽낭게의 전체 미토콘드리아 유전체를 통한 염기서열 분석은 해양 생물종에 대한 실체 파악과 규명에 공헌할 수 있으며 더 나아가 해양 생태계의 보전과 절지동물의 계통진화학적 연구에 기여 할 것으로 기대한다.;Littoral, one of the marine ecosystem, is abundant of organic to such an extent as to generating 30% of whole marine organic and is single ecosystem which makes marine creatures do an interaction of pray-predator to grow and reproduce successfully for themselves. Brachyura, which is littoral animal and zoobenthos and tries to adapt to this marine environment, gnaw holes through littoral or mud flat against predator, which affects survival rate of benthic organism population for providing an hideout with them impliedly and performs important function that cycle of material of marine ecosystem. Especially Scopimera globosa, known to widely exists in East Asia, serves important function of preserving coastal marine ecosystem. This study is meant to contribute to preserving littoral marine ecosystem by apprehending whole mitochondrial genome nucleotide of Scopimera globosa and establishing a genetic trait of it. First, to apprehend mitochondrial genome nucleotide of Scopimera globosa, the DNA of Scopimera globosa is extracted and refined. To conduct NGS analysis, Produced DNA library is used for sequencing. Second, Paired-end genome sequencing is peformed. Consequently, the original mitochondrial genome nucleotide of Scopimera globosa is embodied via mitochondrial genome assembly procedures. The whole sequence length of mitochondrial genome of Scopimera globosa is 15,925 bp. Mitochondrial genome of Scopimera globosa consists of 13 type of coding proteome, 2 Ribosomal RNA, and 22 Transter RNA. Adenine and Thymin respectively accounts for 33.89%(5,397bp) and 33.92%(5,402bp) of the whole mitochondrial genome. The total amounts of A+T contents is 67.81%, which is markedly higher than G+C contents(32.19%). In the whole mitochondrial genome of Scopimera globosa, the intergenic spacer, which represents non-coding space, ranges from 1bp to 246bp between 35 genetics and the intergenic overlap appears 3 points(area). Its mitochondrial genome nucleotide completely corresponds to reported that of Decapoda up to now. By newly established whole mitochondrial genome nucleotide of Scopimera globosa, it could be served to grasp and establish the facts of marine species. More concretely, it is expected to contribute to preservation of marine system and the phyletic evolutionary study of an arthropod.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
교육대학원 > 생물교육전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE