View : 45 Download: 0
On Power Similarity of Complex Symmetric Operators
- On Power Similarity of Complex Symmetric Operators
- Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun; Lee, Mee-Jung
- Ewha Authors
- 고응일; 이미정
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- FILOMAT vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 3577 - 3586
- Power similar; Complex symmetric operator; Local spectral theory
- UNIV NIS, FAC SCI MATH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this paper, we study properties of operators which are power similar to complex symmetric operators. In particular, we prove that if T is power similar to a complex symmetric operator, then T is decomposable modulo a closed set S subset of C if and only if R has the Bishop's property (beta) modulo S. Using the results, we get some applications of such operators.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.