View : 256 Download: 0
On the Dilation of Truncated Toeplitz Operators II
- On the Dilation of Truncated Toeplitz Operators II
- Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun; Nakazi, Takahiko
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- COMPLEX ANALYSIS AND OPERATOR THEORY
- COMPLEX ANALYSIS AND OPERATOR THEORY vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 3549 - 3568
- Dilation of truncated Toeplitz operator; Nonnegative; Self-adjoint; Normal operator
- SPRINGER BASEL AG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this paper, we focus on properties of the dilation of truncated Toeplitz operators on L-2. In particular, we provide necessary and sufficient conditions for the dilation of truncated Toeplitz operators to be nonnegative and self-adjoint. Finally, we study the symbols phi and psi when the dilation of truncated Toeplitz operators, S-phi,S-psi (defined below), is normal.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.