View : 134 Download: 0
A simple decontamination procedure for unintended iodide impurity during [C-11]methionine production
- A simple decontamination procedure for unintended iodide impurity during [C-11]methionine production
- Park, Hyun Sik; Moon, Byung Seok; Lee, Hong Jin; An, Hyun Ho; Kim, Bom Sahn; Lee, Won Woo; Kim, Sang Eun; Lee, Byung Chul
- Ewha Authors
- 김범산; 문병석
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF RADIOANALYTICAL AND NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY vol. 322, no. 2, pp. 933 - 939
- L-[S-methyl-C-11]methionine; Iodine impurity; [C-11]Radiopharmaceuticals; Anion-exchange resin cartridge
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A solid-phase extraction cartridge method is a widely used carbon-11 labeling method for obtaining [C-11]methionine. Although the process is convenient and efficient, unintended impurity sometimes observed in the final product owing to contamination by volatile iodide generated during [C-11]CH3I production. Herein, we suggest a simple method to eliminate impurities contained in [C-11]methionine solution using an anion-exchange resin cartridge.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의료원 > 의료원 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.