View : 57 Download: 0
Mitral regurgitation in a patient with Noonan syndrome: re-do mitral valve repair via mini-thoracotomy
- Mitral regurgitation in a patient with Noonan syndrome: re-do mitral valve repair via mini-thoracotomy
- Kang, Pil Je; Je, Hyung Gon; Lee, Sang Kwon
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- TURK GOGUS KALP DAMAR CERRAHISI DERGISI-TURKISH JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
- TURK GOGUS KALP DAMAR CERRAHISI DERGISI-TURKISH JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 821 - 825
- Minimally invasive; mitral regurgitation; Noonan syndrome
- BAYCINAR MEDICAL PUBL-BAYCINAR TIBBI YAYINCILIK
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this article, we present a 38-year-old male case with Noonan syndrome who underwent repair for an atrial septal defect (ASD) at the age of 14. Severe mitral regurgitation, mild tricuspid regurgitation, and residual ASD were detected on echocardiography. As repeated sternotomy was hindered by a severely dilated cardiac chamber with retrosternal adhesion and a suprasternally located aortic arch, we performed a right anterolateral thoracotomy approach with peripheral cannulation. This minimally invasive approach may be an optimal alternative for early recovery in patients with these characteristics.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의료원 > 의료원 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.