View : 38 Download: 0
Effects of Carbohydrates on the Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignin-Derived Phenolic Compounds
- Effects of Carbohydrates on the Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignin-Derived Phenolic Compounds
- Dwiannoko, Adid Adep; Lee, Sangheon; Ham, Hyung Chul; Choi, Jae-Wook; Suh, Dong Jin; Ha, Jeong-Myeong
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS CATALYSIS
- ACS CATALYSIS vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 433 - 437
- hydrodeoxygenation; guaiacol; fuifural; 5-HMF; DFT; ruthenium catalysts
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Simulating lignocellulose-derived pyrolysis oil, the effects of carbohydrate derivatives on the hydrodeoxygenation of lignin-derived phenolic compounds, guaiacol in this study, were observed using supported ruthenium catalysts. Among several carbohydrate derivatives which possibly exist in the pyrolysis oil, the addition of furfural and 5-hydroxymethylfurfural (5-HMF) significantly decreased the conversion of guaiacol, with density functional theory (DFT) calculations indicating that guaiacol competes with furfural and 5-HMF to adsorb onto the ruthenium nanoparticle surface, thus suppressing the hydrogenation of guaiacol.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.