View : 136 Download: 0
A Methodological Quality Assessment of South Korean Nursing Research using Structural Equation Modeling in South Korea
- A Methodological Quality Assessment of South Korean Nursing Research using Structural Equation Modeling in South Korea
- Kim, Jung-Hee; Shin, Sujin; Park, Jin-Hwa
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF KOREAN ACADEMY OF NURSING
- JOURNAL OF KOREAN ACADEMY OF NURSING vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 159 - 168
- Korea; Nursing; Nursing research; Review
- KOREAN SOC NURSING SCIENCE
- SCIE; SSCI; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Purpose: The purpose of this study was to evaluate the methodological quality of nursing studies using structural equation modeling in Korea. Methods: Databases of KISS, DBPIA, and National Assembly Library up to March 2014 were searched using the MeSH terms 'nursing', 'structure', 'model'. A total of 152 studies were screened. After removal of duplicates and non-relevant titles, 61 papers were read in full. Results: Of the sixty-one articles retrieved, 14 studies were published between 1992 and 2000, 27, between 2001 and 2010, and 20, between 2011 and March 2014. The methodological quality of the review examined varied considerably. Conclusion: The findings of this study suggest that more rigorous research is necessary to address theoretical identification, two indicator rule, distribution of sample, treatment of missing values, mediator effect, discriminant validity, convergent validity, post hoc model modification, equivalent models issues, and alternative models issues should be undergone. Further research with robust consistent methodological study designs from model identification to model respecification is needed to improve the validity of the research.
- Appears in Collections:
- 간호대학 > 간호학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.