View : 38 Download: 0
Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of a Low Band Gap Polymer for Organic Solar Cell
- Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of a Low Band Gap Polymer for Organic Solar Cell
- Woo, Yong-Ho; Lee, Hyo-Sang; Park, Sungnam; Choi, E-Joon; Kim, BongSoo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- POLYMER-KOREA vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 71 - 77
- organic solar cell; low band gap; Stille coupling reaction; alternating copolymer
- POLYMER SOC KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We synthesized a low band gap alternating copolymer containing electron-rich units (i.e. dithienosiloles and benzodithiophenes) and electron-deficient units (i.e. difluorobenzothiadiazoles) for high performance organic solar cells. The polymer was prepared by the Stille coupling reaction and characterized using H-1 NMR, GPC, TGA, UV-visible absorption spectroscopy, and cyclic voltammetry. Solar cells were fabricated in a structure of ITO/PEDOT:PSS/polymer:PC70BM/Al with five different blending ratios of polymer and PC70BM (1:1.5, 1:2, 1:3, 1:3.5 and 1:4 by weight ratio). The best efficiency was achieved from the 1:3 ratio of polymer and PC70BM in the photoactive layer, and TEM revealed that there is an optimal nanoscale phase separation between polymer and PC70BM in the 1:3 ratio blend film.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.