View : 38 Download: 0
Ratio coordinates for higher Teichmuller spaces
- Ratio coordinates for higher Teichmuller spaces
- Kim, Hyun Kyu
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MATHEMATISCHE ZEITSCHRIFT
- MATHEMATISCHE ZEITSCHRIFT vol. 283, no. 1-2, pp. 469 - 513
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We define new coordinates for Fock-Goncharov's higher Teichmuller spaces for a surface with holes, which are the moduli spaces of representations of the fundamental group into a reductive Lie group G. Some additional data on the boundary leads to two closely related moduli spaces, the -space and the -space, forming a cluster ensemble. Fock and Goncharov gave nice descriptions of the coordinates of these spaces in the cases of and , together with Poisson structures. We consider new coordinates for higher Teichmuller spaces given as ratios of the coordinates of the -space for , which are generalizations of Kashaev's ratio coordinates in the case . Using Kashaev's quantization for , we suggest a quantization of the system of these new ratio coordinates, which may lead to a new family of projective representations of mapping class groups. These ratio coordinates depend on the choice of an ideal triangulation decorated with a distinguished corner at each triangle, and the key point of the quantization is to guarantee certain consistency under a change of such choices. We prove this consistency for , and for completeness we also give a full proof of the presentation of Kashaev's groupoid of decorated ideal triangulations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.