View : 55 Download: 0
Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Subtype Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Recurring as Basal-Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Subtype Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Subtype Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Recurring as Basal-Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Subtype Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- An, Jeongshin; Yoo, Youngeun; Kim, Hyun Goo; Woo, Joohyun; Lee, Kyoung Eun; Kwon, Hyungju; Lim, Woosung; Sung, Sun Hee; Paik, Nam Sun; Moon, Byung-In
- Ewha Authors
- 성순희; 문병인; 이경은; 임우성; 백남선; 권형주; 우주현; 김현구
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 성순희; 문병인; 이경은; 임우성; 백남선; 권형주; 우주현
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF BREAST CANCER
- JOURNAL OF BREAST CANCER vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 484 - 490
- Breast; Ductal carcinoma; Pathology; Squamous cell carcinoma
- KOREAN BREAST CANCER SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the breast and its subtype, basal-human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) phenotype, are very rare. Herein, we report a patient who developed recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma of the breast with basal-HER2 subtype 6 years after the initial diagnosis of invasive ductal carcinoma of the HER2 subtype. To the best of our knowledge, recurrence of invasive ductal carcinoma in the form of metaplastic squamous cell carcinoma of basal-HER2 subtype has not been reported previously. We present a pathological perspective of our experience.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.