View : 95 Download: 0
A chromenone analog as an ATP-competitive, DNA non-intercalative topoisomerase II catalytic inhibitor with preferences toward the alpha isoform
- A chromenone analog as an ATP-competitive, DNA non-intercalative topoisomerase II catalytic inhibitor with preferences toward the alpha isoform
- Park, Seojeong; Hwang, Soo-Yeon; Shin, Jaeho; Jo, Hyunji; Na, Younghwa; Kwon, Youngjoo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS vol. 55, no. 85, pp. 12857 - 12860
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- 5-Hydroxy-2-phenyl-7-(thiiran-2-ylmethoxy)-4H-chromen-4-one (compound 52) was found as a DNA non-intercalative topo II specific catalytic inhibitor by targeting its ATP-binding domain. Showing changes in interaction with Mg2+, it exhibited highly selective properties against the alpha -isoform with less toxicity, unlike other topo II poisons, such as etoposide.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.