View : 29 Download: 0
Meroindenon and Merochlorins e and F, Antibacterial Meroterpenoids from a Marine-Derived Sediment Bacterium of the Genus Streptomyces
- Meroindenon and Merochlorins e and F, Antibacterial Meroterpenoids from a Marine-Derived Sediment Bacterium of the Genus Streptomyces
- Ryu M.-J.; Hwang S.; Kim S.; Yang I.; Oh D.-C.; Nam S.-J.; Fenical W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Organic Letters
- Organic Letters vol. 21, no. 15, pp. 5779 - 5783
- American Chemical Society
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Meroterpenoids, meroindenon (1) and merochlorins E (2) and F (3), were isolated from a marine-derived bacterium belonging to the genus Streptomyces. Their chemical structures were established using extensive analysis of MS, UV, ECD, and NMR spectroscopic data. Compounds 1-3 possess a tetrahydroxynaphthalene core and a C15-isoprene unit. Compounds 2 and 3 exhibited strong antibacterial activities against B. subtilis, K. rhizophila, and S. aureus, with a range of MIC values from 1 to 2 μg/mL. Copyright © 2019 American Chemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.