View : 183 Download: 0
Highly Reactive Manganese(IV)-Oxo Porphyrins Showing Temperature-Dependent Reversed Electronic Effect in C-H Bond Activation Reactions
- Highly Reactive Manganese(IV)-Oxo Porphyrins Showing Temperature-Dependent Reversed Electronic Effect in C-H Bond Activation Reactions
- Guo, Mian; Seo, Mi Sook; Lee, Yong-Min; Fukuzumi, Shunichi; Nam, Wonwoo
- Ewha Authors
- 남원우; 서미숙; Shunichi Fukuzumi; 이용민; Mian Guo
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 남원우; Shunichi Fukuzumi; 이용민; Mian Guo
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY vol. 141, no. 31, pp. 12187 - 12191
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We report that Mn(IV)-oxo porphyrin complexes, Mn-IV(O)(TMP) (1) and Mn-IV(O)(TDCPP) (2), are capable of activating the C-H bonds of hydrocarbons, including unactivated alkanes such as cyclohexane, via an oxygen non-rebound mechanism. Interestingly, 1 with an electron-rich porphyrin is more reactive than 2 with an electron-deficient porphyrin at a high temperature (e.g., 0 degrees C). However, at a low temperature (e.g., -40 degrees C), the reactivity of 1 and 2 is reversed, showing that 2 is more reactive than 1. To the best of our knowledge, the present study reports the first example of highly reactive Mn(IV)-oxo porphyrins and their temperature-dependent reactivity in C-H bond activation reactions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.