View : 92 Download: 0
The complete mitochondrial genome of the Violet-spotted reef lobster Enoplometopus debelius (Crustacea, Astacidea, Enoplometopidae)
- The complete mitochondrial genome of the Violet-spotted reef lobster Enoplometopus debelius (Crustacea, Astacidea, Enoplometopidae)
- Ahn, Dong-Ha; Min, Gi-Sik; Park, Joong-Ki; Kim, Sanghee
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART A
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART A vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 1819 - 1820
- Astacidea; Enoplometopidae; Enoplometopus debelius; mitogenome; reef lobster
- TAYLOR &
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The violet-spotted reef lobster Enoplometopus debelius Holthuis, 1983 (Decapoda, Astacidea, Enoplometopidae) is found in the tropical reef areas of the Indo-Pacific region, and is a highly prized and very popular species in the aquarium trade industry. The complete mitochondrial genome of E. debelius has 15,641 base pairs consisting of 13 protein-coding genes, 22 transfer RNAs, 2 ribosomal RNAs, and a control region of 746 bp. The base composition of E. debelius is 36.4% A, 35.3% T, 18.1% C, 10.3% G, and the species has an AT content of 71.7%. The E. debelius mitogenome was found to have a gene arrangement and transcriptional polarity identical to that of the Homarus americanus mitogenome, a representative of the arthropod ground pattern. Here, we present the complete mitogenome sequence of E. debelius, which is the first in the superfamily Enoplometopoidea. These data will provide a useful molecular resource for the phylogenetic study of the infraorder Astacidea/order Decapoda.
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 에코과학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.