View : 69 Download: 0
Primary Imaging Test for Suspected Traumatic Thoracolumbar Spine Injury: 2017 Guidelines by the Korean Society of Radiology and National Evidence-Based Healthcare Collaborating Agency
- Primary Imaging Test for Suspected Traumatic Thoracolumbar Spine Injury: 2017 Guidelines by the Korean Society of Radiology and National Evidence-Based Healthcare Collaborating Agency
- Lee, Guen Young; Hwang, Ji Young; Kim, Na Ra; Kang, Yusuhn; Choi, Miyoung; Kim, Jimin; Ha, Eun Ju; Baek, Jung Hwan
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 909 - 915
- Spine; Injury; Trauma; Guideline; Radiography; Computed tomography; Magnetic resonance imaging
- KOREAN RADIOLOGICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The Korean Society of Radiology and the National Evidence-based Healthcare Collaborating Agency developed a primary imaging test for suspected traumatic thoracolumbar spine injury. This guideline was developed using an adaptation process involving collaboration between the development committee and the working group. The development committee, consisting of research methodology experts, established the overall plan and provided support on research methodology. The working group, composed of radiologists with expertise in musculoskeletal imaging, wrote the recommendation. The guidelines recommend that thoracolumbar spine computed tomography without intravenous contrast enhancement be the first-line imaging modality for diagnosing traumatic thoracolumbar spine injury in adults.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.