View : 177 Download: 0
Author Correction: Complete reconstitution of the diverse pathways of gentamicin B biosynthesis (Nature Chemical Biology, (2019), 15, 3, (295-303), 10.1038/s41589-018-0203-4)
- Author Correction: Complete reconstitution of the diverse pathways of gentamicin B biosynthesis (Nature Chemical Biology, (2019), 15, 3, (295-303), 10.1038/s41589-018-0203-4)
- Ban Y.H.; Song M.C.; Hwang J.-Y.; Shin H.-L.; Kim H.J.; Hong S.K.; Lee N.J.; Park J.W.; Cha S.-S.; Liu H.-W.; Yoon Y.J.
- Ewha Authors
- 송명종; 차선신; 반연희
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 송명종; 차선신
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nature Chemical Biology
- Nature Chemical Biology vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 549
- Nature Publishing Group
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In the version of this article originally published, reference to another structure of GenB1 was omitted (Dow, G. T., Thoden, J. B., & Holden, H. M. The three-dimensional structure of NeoB: an aminotransferase involved in the biosynthesis of neomycin. Protein Sci. 27, 945–956 (2018)). This paper is now cited as reference 32, and “Another structure of GenB1 was also reported independently during the revision of this article 32 ” was added to the text in the Discussion section. This error has been corrected in the PDF and HTML versions of the article. © 2019, The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature America, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 나노·바이오기술연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.