View : 102 Download: 0
A Self-Assembled ATP Probe for Melanoma Cell Imaging
- A Self-Assembled ATP Probe for Melanoma Cell Imaging
- Cheng, Hong-Bo; Sun, ZhengWang; Kwon, Nahyun; Wang, Rui; Cui, Yixin; Park, Chang Ook; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL vol. 25, no. 14, pp. 3501 - 3504
- ATP; melanoma; optical imaging; supramolecular chemistry; theranostics
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this investigation, a new terpyridine metal complex was developed as a probe for selective detection of ATP and imaging of melanoma cells. The probe takes advantage of the ability of the metal complex to be transformed to its imaging competent turn-on state through assembly with ATP.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.