View : 130 Download: 0
- Issue Date
- 외국어교육특수대학원 TESOL학과
- 이화여자대학교 외국어교육특수대학원
● Purpose: The purpose of this textbook is to help Korean middle school students to improve their English language skills by reading Disney stories and watching animations.
● Target learners: 12 middle school students (grade two), mixed gender
● Proficiency Level: Intermediate/high-intermediate level (ACTFL)
● Learning Context: Private and group tutoring lessons, twice a week for 90 minutes per lesson
Communicative Language Teaching (CLT)
Task-Based Language Teaching (TBLT)
Extensive Reading (ER)
Intensive Reading (IR)
Students will complete weekly reading assignments at home before coming to class and teachers will provide activities based on the reading in class.
Students will learn to enjoy reading extensively.
Students will improve their intensive reading skills.
Students will improve vocabulary through a variety of activities.
Students will develop reading, writing, listening, and speaking abilities through reading meaningful materials.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 외국어교육특수대학원 > TESOL학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.