View : 50 Download: 0
Ordered Mesoporous C3N5 with a Combined Triazole and Triazine Framework and Its Graphene Hybrids for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction (ORR)
- Ordered Mesoporous C3N5 with a Combined Triazole and Triazine Framework and Its Graphene Hybrids for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction (ORR)
- Kim, In Young; Kim, Sungho; Jin, Xiaoyan; Premkumar, Selvarajan; Chandra, Goutam; Lee, Nam-Suk; Mane, Gurudas P.; Hwang, Seong-Ju; Umapathy, Siva; Vinu, Ajayan
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION vol. 57, no. 52, pp. 17135 - 17140
- electrocatalysts; N-rich carbon nitrides; oxygen reduction reaction; porous materials; triazoles
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Mesoporous carbon nitrides (MCN) with C3N4 stoichiometry could find applications in fields ranging from catalysis, sensing, and adsorption-separation to biotechnology. The extension of the synthesis of MCN with different nitrogen contents and chemical structures promises access to a wider range of applications. Herein we prepare mesoporous C3N5 with a combined triazole and triazine framework via a simple self-assembly of 5-amino-1H-tetrazole (5-ATTZ). We are able to hybridize these nanostructures with graphene by using graphene-mesoporous-silica hybrids as a template to tune the electronic properties. DFT calculations and spectroscopic analyses clearly demonstrate that the C3N5 consists of 1 triazole and 2 triazine moieties. The triazole-based mesoporous C3N5 and its graphene hybrids are found to be highly active for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) with a higher diffusion-limiting current density and a decreased overpotential than those of bulk g-C3N4.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.