View : 12 Download: 0
2018 Korean Guideline of Atrial Fibrillation Management
- 2018 Korean Guideline of Atrial Fibrillation Management
- Joung, Boyoung; Lee, Jung Myung; Lee, Ki Hong; Kim, Tae-Hoon; Choi, Eue-Keun; Lim, Woo-Hyun; Kang, Ki-Woon; Shim, Jaemin; Lim, Hong Euy; Park, Junbeom; Lee, So-Ryoung; Lee, Young Soo; Kim, Jin-Bae; KHRS Atrial Fibrillation Guideline
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- KOREAN CIRCULATION JOURNAL
- KOREAN CIRCULATION JOURNAL vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 1033 - 1080
- Atrial fibrillation; Guideline; Anticoagulants; Therapy
- KOREAN SOC CARDIOLOGY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia in the general population. The Korean Heart Rhythm Society organized a Korean AF Management Guideline Committee and analyzed all available studies regarding the management of AF, including studies on Korean patients. This guideline is based on recent data of the Korean population and the recent guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, and Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society. Expert consensus or guidelines for the optimal management of Korean patients with AF were achieved after a systematic review with intensive discussion. This article provides general principles for appropriate risk stratification and selection of anticoagulation therapy in Korean patients with AF. This guideline deals with optimal stroke prevention, screening, rate and rhythm control, risk factor management, and integrated management of AF.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.